We take safeguarding and protecting young people seriously, with the club adopting England Hockey policies.
Our Club Welfare officer details are available on the ‘Contacts’ page
Hockey England links:
Rules and Regulations
- England Hockey Code of Ethics and Behaviour
- Clean Sport
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- WHC Disciplinary and Grievance Policy
Duty of Care
- Safeguarding – Protecting Young People – SafeD
- Mental Wellbeing
- Delivering Safe Hockey
- EH Injury reporting
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- England Hockey Equality & Diversity webpage
- England Hockey Equality Policy
- England Hockey Pregancy policy
- WHC Emergency Procedures
- WHC-Photographic and Recorded Images policy
- WHC Club Constitution
- Whitchurch Rugby and Hockey club constitution
- WHC Role Descriptions
- WHC Club Structure 20_21
- Clubmark Certificate – 2021-2024
- WHC Accident Report Form
- WHC_Match_fee_collection form
- WHC Volunteer Agreement form
- Committee Nomination form
- What is an AGM
Training link required for officials, coaches and volunteers working with Under 18’s.
Our coaches and club officials have been DBS checked.
The DBS enables England Hockey (EH) and its’ clubs and organisations to make informed recruitment decisions. Any individuals wishing to work with young people in hockey are required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and / or barred list check.
Record of club officials and training completed