The Development Centres in June/July saw about 120 players attending across 6 centres in the county. Many of these players were new to Development Centres. The provisional Academy Centre programme is attached and also has details of how new players should register.
- U17 is for those born in 02; U16 is for those born in 03; U15 is for those born in 04
- U14 is for those born in 05; U13 is for those born in 06, 07, 08
So in summary,
- U13 girls will have a 3 week coaching and assessment programme at Meole Brace from 6 to 8 pm starting on Thurs 13 September. Cost £42 for 3 weeks or £30 for those who attended the summer DC. Pay on first session.
- For all ages of boys – Pre-Season AC coaching Sun 16th September at Shrewsbury School. Cost £5 pay on day.
- 10am to 12.00 for U13 and U14s; 12 to 2.00pm for U15 U16 U17
- For all ages of girls (except U13) – Pre-Season AC coaching Sun 16th September at Meole Brace. Cost £5 pay on day.
- 11.30 to 1.15 for U15 U16 U17; 1.15 to 3.00pm for U14
- Sun 7th October AC assessment and coaching for all age groups of boys and U15 U16 U17 girls. Cost will be reflected in AC Season fees.
- Thurs 3rd October U14 girls assessment and coaching at Meole Brace from 6 to 8 pm Cost will be reflected in AC Season fees.
All new players who have not registered with England hockey before must register with Shropshire on the England Hockey Player Pathway System (PPS) by clicking the link below
Please Select Shropshire Development Centre Summer 18 Boys / Girls, from there we will then be able to allocate you to the correct squad for the 18/19 season.
This system is fully GDPR compliant and will give us all the necessary parental consents and emergency contact numbers which will be securely held. It will also inform us of who and how many players are going to be attending.
Thank you all.
If you have any queries please contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org 07941 444037 or
John Beckett ( Boys ) John.Beckett96@outlook.com 07814 518615