The following steps outlined are to ensure the safety of all, and it is essential that these are followed to the letter. If these are not followed, it will result in the individual being asked to leave the premise. Guidelines have been taken from England Hockey Step 4 as well as our own club guidelines.
- Sign a Participation Agreement / Update details
- Bring hand sanitiser
- Bring face mask (requirement if first aid has to be administered)
- Wear your playing kit
- Bring your own water bottle
- Use facilities at home before leaving – toilets closed/restricted at sports centre
- Self-assess for Covid symptoms – if you have symptoms contact the NHS for a test and DO NOT come to training until you have been given the all clear.
ENTERING THE PITCH:
- Turn up 10 minutes before training time – be patient please
- Wear a mask while entering and existing the pitch (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are exempt)
- Complete sign in sheet with temperature check
- Follow guidance from the coach as where to leave bags – 2m between bags along the fence.
- Maintain social distancing between you and other players in maximum group of 8 people
- Sanitise your hands during any water breaks
- Touch the ball with your stick/GK equipment and not your hands
- Use your own protective equipment or disinfect before use (e.g. facemasks)
- Avoid shouting excessively or spitting
- Put face mask on to leave the pitch, no gathering afterwards
- Clean your kit or leave for 72 hours
- If you display any symptoms of COVID-19 after playing hockey, contact your hockey provider’s COVID-19 Officer for further information (including contacting NHS Test & Trace)